Notifications that are not video clips doing say anything in the app

Kjell Osness

May 14, 2024, 1:45:38 AMMay 14
to Camect User Forum
Maybe this is common knowledge that the app is not ready for primetime, but when I get a notification that is not a video clip on my iPhone 13 Pro, and I press on it from the Notification Center, it goes to the app and doesn't say anything. The hub is deselected. The PWA function doesn't seem to remember my email. So I suppose the work around is to create a gmail account to use with this and it will bring up the actual notification in the browser vs the app?
-Kjell

Arup Mukherjee

May 14, 2024, 1:51:20 AMMay 14
to Kjell Osness, Camect User Forum
I assume you're talking about the native app in the first part of your message? If so, what would you like non-video notifications to do if you click them?

Re: PWA ... Are you in Europe?  Apple never supported PWAs fully to start with and then broke them more in the recent past for European users. We would recommend using the native app and letting us know what it is missing for your use case.