no email alerts

11Monarch 11Monarch

Jun 22, 2021, 8:35:31 AM6/22/21
to Camect User Forum
I have a guest account that I added to camect for my email notifications and I no longer get the email alerts.  This started happening after the gmail inbox filled up.  Is there a way to reset this?

Arup Mukherjee

Jun 22, 2021, 8:37:44 AM6/22/21
to 11Monarch 11Monarch, Camect User Forum
Send email to sup...@camect.com and mention the name of the email account that was affected.

If an account starts bouncing email messages like that, we'll disable all emails from it because we're required to do so by our email provider.