Other Brand Oco2

cskipper29

Mar 3, 2020, 4:19:08 PM3/3/20
to Camect User Forum
Would love to see support for the oco cameras. They use the invideon site to monitor the cameras. Here is the site for the cameras and this is the site they use for the cameras. Dont know if there is a way to connect them now but I can not find mine on the network.

CamectArup

Mar 3, 2020, 4:28:28 PM3/3/20
to Camect User Forum
Unfortunately (as far as I know) they're cloud-only cameras that offer no way to connect locally. The only cloud cameras we support are Nest, Arlo, and Wyze. All other cameras need to have support for RTSP or Onvif, which are standard ways to connect locally to a camera.