Summarize playback speed changes

Arno Hautala

Jul 9, 2020, 9:39:15 AM7/9/20
to Camect User Forum
I just tried creating a couple summary videos for a couple hours from two cameras. One camera created a video 2:30 minutes long. The other was 1:10 minutes. Both spent around 90% of the video playing around 2x or 1x respectively and then in the last few seconds ramped up to what seemed like 60x. Now, the higher rate of speed is probably fine if it was consistent (I could always re-encode at a higher or lower rate), but the speed change makes the video very hard to work with. I suppose I can download the original and then summarize it myself. I'm just curious what is going on here?

It strikes me that this would be even easier if I could just download the clips directly from a file share. I'll open a feature request for that.