Separate alerts per phone

Eric Meeson

Jul 11, 2020, 12:18:04 PM7/11/20
to Camect User Forum
I'd love it if it was possible to set one phone to different alerts than another one. I have a second person who monitors the system as backup if I miss a person alert, but I don't want to bother them with all the alerts I'm interested in, only the ones for a person should go to them.

Would be nice to have this baked in to the Chrome app, though maybe someone could enlighten me if it is possible to do through telegram currently.

Thanks

Brian Robertson

Jul 11, 2020, 12:55:17 PM7/11/20
to Eric Meeson, Camect User Forum
I would also like this feature. My wife doesn’t want all the same alerts I do and neither do family members that I give access when we are away. If you could make it specific maybe per user.

Brian Robertson

On Jul 11, 2020, at 12:18 PM, Eric Meeson <board...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd love it if it was possible to set one phone to different alerts than another one. I have a second person who monitors the system as backup if I miss a person alert, but I don't want to bother them with all the alerts I'm interested in, only the ones for a person should go to them.

Would be nice to have this baked in to the Chrome app, though maybe someone could enlighten me if it is possible to do through telegram currently.

Thanks

MJ

Jul 17, 2020, 6:57:05 PM7/17/20
to Camect User Forum
I would also like to see this as you could still leave the alerts as interested and only send out the alerts that you want to send out to each user.

will.st...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 7:50:37 PM7/17/20
to Camect User Forum

Wouldn’t it work to create a user for each person, and have that user setup what alerts they want?