Counting Function

Eric Meeson

May 25, 2020, 3:53:02 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
It would be nice to have the ability to view a count of detections of a type of object per time period. In my particular case I'm trying to get an idea of how many cars and people are moving across an area per day. You can work around this a little by leaving detections in a non-viewed state and counting them up, but you must remember not to check or you'll spoil your count.

CamectArup

May 25, 2020, 3:57:19 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
Just a thought on the hacky approximation -- You could set your email subject line format to include the day but not the time and then you can count how many messages show with that subject. If you're counting across multiple cameras, you can also eliminate the camera name from the subject line.

Eric Meeson

May 25, 2020, 4:00:22 PM5/25/20
to Camect User Forum
That's actually a great idea, I'll give that a try. It's a little more hands-on but really no big deal for the quantity of data I actually need to collect.

Thanks!