iPad App...

Fester Adams

Jun 20, 2021, 10:12:33 PM6/20/21
to Camect User Forum
Ostensibly there is an iPad OS App on the Camect Web Site. Must be well hidden, anybody got a direct link to it??

Arup Mukherjee

Jun 20, 2021, 10:15:33 PM6/20/21
to Fester Adams, Camect User Forum
The only app at the moment is the progressive web app  (which should be an improvement over using Safari directly).  To install, follow the instructions on page 3 of the Quick Start Guide, which is linked off camect.com/welcome.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 7:12 PM Fester Adams <mdiehla...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ostensibly there is an iPad OS App on the Camect Web Site. Must be well hidden, anybody got a direct link to it??

Brian Robertson

Sep 29, 2021, 9:00:00 AM9/29/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup, Camect User Forum, mdiehla...@gmail.com
I would still love to have a true app that is download instead of a progressive web app. It is not so easy using the web app to do things.

CamectChao

Sep 29, 2021, 12:33:37 PM9/29/21
to Camect User Forum, brianmr...@gmail.com, CamectArup, Camect User Forum, mdiehla...@gmail.com
We are working on the native app. The first version may be out in several months.