Missed detection with very clear image

Eric Meeson

Mar 30, 2020, 7:44:27 PM3/30/20
to Camect User Forum
I have two cameras aiming at my driveway. One was a pre-existing Wyze camera, but the image quality really isn't very good so I put in a 4MP Lorex POE (Dahua/Amcrest rebrand) to replace it.

I had someone pull into the driveway today, and I only got an alert from the  Wyze camera, despite the car triggering motion on the Lorex camera, there is no light green detection event in the timeline, just the dark green motion. Any ideas as to why? Alerts are set to home settings on both cameras, and the Lorex does throw other alerts, it just straight missed this one. I downloaded the section of the video where the car pulled into the driveway, and it is nice and smooth, no dropped frames or stuttering that could interfere with detection.

Missed detection.jpg

CamectChao

Mar 31, 2020, 12:57:06 AM3/31/20
to Camect User Forum
Looks like it's caused by an algorithm problem we fixed recently. The fix will be released soon, probably in a few days.

Eric Meeson

Mar 31, 2020, 10:56:58 AM3/31/20
to Camect User Forum
That's good news, thank you!