Storage got removed from Camect hub

Gerhard Peters

Jul 3, 2024, 3:54:30 PM (8 days ago) Jul 3
to Camect User Forum
I setup a NAS drive some time ago to store a longer timeframe from my cameras

Yesterday I got an alert from Camect "Your Camect hub detected an internal storage error. Please reboot it at your convenience"

When I checked today the NAS drive was not responding. So I rebooted the NAS drive and now it is back online. But in Camect it is no longer eneabled. Question: What happend to all of the recordings stored on the NAS drive? Is that gone?

Is it a good idea to use a NAS drive for Camect? I don't want to lose all of the recordings when the NAS drive is not responding.