Bird recognized as person

camect speedfreak

Apr 3, 2020, 2:35:15 AM4/3/20
to Camect User Forum
Hi,
Had a medium/small sized black bird recognized as person this morning, tried to find what I can do myself yo correct that but could not find any information regarding this?

CamectArup

Apr 3, 2020, 2:46:57 AM4/3/20
to Camect User Forum
If you'd like to help improve the model to correct this case, you need to share a video clip that we'll add to the training set. To do so, use the "please help Camect learn" link.

For details, see the bottom section of page 10 of the "Learning More about Camect" guide, which is linked off camect.com/welcome

camect speedfreak

Apr 3, 2020, 5:02:09 AM4/3/20
to Camect User Forum
Was a bit tricky to find that but by clicking down thumb and removing checkbox in front of "The detected objects are correct. However:" I found the "please help Camect learn" link.
Video shared.