release/2023-08-02

CamectArup

Aug 26, 2023, 4:05:22 AM8/26/23
to Camect User Forum
release/2023-08-02

New features or improvements:

  • Changed timelapse icon from dove (“twitter”)  to a stopwatch

  • Let users configure the start time of alert clips.

  • Make audio talkback realtime.

  • Add BUSY_VIDEO and BUSY_AI indications in notifications dropdown.

  • Be able to change camera password when no credential is needed.

  • Save audio data into temp fs. So audio works even when no disk is available

  • Region editor: Don't end drag after mouseleave and listen for mousemove/mouseup on the window object.

  • Allow users to set nick to empty to use hub's real name

  • Guarantee that we run object detection for a certain period if we detect something in the current frame.

  • Download footage with signature.

  • Add a new capability to allow users to use the voice button.

  • Add a dialog to manage WebRTC sessions.

Bug fixes:

  • Make wyze signin work again after Wyze API change.

  • More fixes related to restarting problematic video streams automatically.

  • Fixed a bug that could cause hub to be renamed to undefined.

  • Make all dialog bodies scrollable.

  • Fix a crash caused by seek failures and improve user experience upon a seek failure