Wyze V4 Progress?

Will Stillwell

Apr 23, 2024, 11:35:39 AMApr 23
to Camect User Forum
Any luck getting the full-resolution video from V4 to work yet?  640x360 is better than nothing but it sure would be nice to see the full resolution of these in Camect.

~Will

CamectChao

Apr 23, 2024, 11:57:20 AMApr 23
to Camect User Forum, Will
Yes. It'll be in the next release.

Will Stillwell

Apr 23, 2024, 12:35:31 PMApr 23
to CamectChao, Camect User Forum
Yay!  Good to know.  Hopefully soon :)

~Will

Will Stillwell

May 13, 2024, 3:34:43 PMMay 13
to CamectChao, Camect User Forum
Looks like both of my V4 cameras quit working in camect at the same time.  They work in the app so I know it's not network.  I deleted them and re-added them, and they still won't load.
Firmware 4.52.3.9455  I submitted logs just now.

avformat_open_input failed: [-1414092869] (Immediate exit requested). Do you want to retry?
~Will

CamectChao

May 13, 2024, 4:25:54 PMMay 13
to Camect User Forum, Will, Camect User Forum, CamectChao
I replied to the bug report. I think it's because the two cameras are not on the same network as the hub.
As we explained before, we cannot connect to remote Wyze cameras any more.
I just checked, my v4 still works fine.

Will Stillwell

May 13, 2024, 4:37:06 PMMay 13
to CamectChao, Camect User Forum
yeah, replied but the cameras are 5' from the hub, on wifi, hub is wired.     Same subnet.

~Will

Will Stillwell

May 13, 2024, 4:45:37 PMMay 13
to CamectChao, Camect User Forum
Ok, power cycled both cameras, and they both connect to camect now.     Next question is when full res?
~Will

CamectChao

May 13, 2024, 4:47:58 PMMay 13
to Camect User Forum, Will, Camect User Forum, CamectChao
It'll be in the upcoming release. Likely this week or early next week.