Graceful shutdown

R Spivack

Jul 8, 2020, 3:04:23 AM7/8/20
to Camect User Forum
Newbie question - just setup my camect and was going to move it from my desk to other location, but couldn't find a way to gracefully shut down.

I assume it is *nix internally, but if I know I am powering it down, shouldn't I use some kind of shutdown or turn off command?

CamectArup

Jul 8, 2020, 3:51:49 AM7/8/20
to Camect User Forum
Press the power button firmly for 1 second, and wait up to 40 seconds for it to gracefully shut down. If that doesn't work, pull the power out.

This is mentioned under home settings > show advanced settings, from where you can also restart the application or reboot the device.