Camect Crashing every 3-4 Days

Tim S

Jun 3, 2024, 1:15:55 PMJun 3
to Camect User Forum
Hello Arup,
Just a heads up that my Camect has been crashing every 3-4 days for about the last 3 weeks.

CamectChao

Jun 3, 2024, 1:30:12 PMJun 3
to Camect User Forum, tstee...@gmail.com
How did tell it's crashing?
Please file a bug report from the hub. We'll take a look.

Tim S

Jun 3, 2024, 2:38:12 PMJun 3
to Camect User Forum, CamectChao, tstee...@gmail.com
Will do.  My Hubitat integration monitors it and sends alerts when it goes down.  I am able to verify via the browser that I can't reach the hub through the Camect UI either when it happens.

Will Stillwell

Jun 4, 2024, 1:18:45 PMJun 4
to Tim S, Camect User Forum, CamectChao
I just sent in my logs.  My system appears to have regular service restarts, it restarted this morning at 9am local time on the dot.  My other Camect started at 00:28 this morning.
~Will

CamectChao

Jun 4, 2024, 11:45:01 PMJun 4
to Camect User Forum, Will, Camect User Forum, CamectChao, tstee...@gmail.com