How much detail do you want in shared videos of training the AI?

Fester Adams

Jun 22, 2021, 6:47:34 PMJun 22
to Camect User Forum
   The Camect is doing very well with recognition here, and I've shared a few clips so far showing some mis-identifications of vehicles. There are of course the typical car, truck?, etc. but would you like clips of Vans, SUVs, tractors, etc. Don't want to overburden you guys with clips you don't need.:-).

Arup Mukherjee

Jun 23, 2021, 5:54:01 AMJun 23
to Fester Adams, Camect User Forum
Thanks for your efforts in sharing clips so far ... If you share examples of incorrect detections of objects in categories we have, that's helpful. If you're sharing clips of things for which we don't have a specific category (e.g. tractors) it doesn't help much unless you strongly feel that there could have been a better classification (from among the set of things we detect) than what was picked.