Audio Broken When Playing Back Recorded Video

Eric Roberts

May 21, 2020, 6:10:58 PM5/21/20
to Camect User Forum
When I play back previously recorded video via the web application or PWA on my iPhone X, the audio that was recorded just crackles every few seconds.

I have tested downloading numerous clips, and have confirmed that the audio is getting recorded properly as it plays correctly within the downloaded clips. Issues seems to only occur when playing back video within the web app.

CamectArup

May 21, 2020, 7:53:01 PM5/21/20
to Camect User Forum
Does it occur only with recorded video, or does live audio not work either?

Eric Roberts

May 21, 2020, 8:53:39 PM5/21/20
to Camect User Forum
Live audio works works properly on both the web browser and PWA.

It only occurs when playing back recorded video.