release/2021-01-22: bugfixes and one new camera driver

CamectArup

Jan 27, 2021, 5:54:30 AM1/27/21
to Camect User Forum
release/2021-01-22:

Bugs fixed:
  - Coral TPU running slower than usual.
  - Another cause of "please disable some cameras" being displayed before system is max'ed out.
  - A Wyze cam could go into "unable to connect" after a restart if it failed to promptly respond to an arp request.
  - List of interesting objects in alerts tab could fail to show if created on a brand new device before the software updated.
  - Dependent objects (e.g. UPS, which depends on seeing a person or truck) were missing in the list of objects returned by the API.

Small change:
  - Add driver for S3VC / Jidetech 5M PTZ. (It previously worked via Onvif, but w/o zoom functions.)

FlyingDiver

Jan 27, 2021, 8:56:07 AM1/27/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup
How do you tell which version a Camect is running?  I don't see anything in the web UI about it.

Also, can you add the software version to the GetHomeInfo API call?

Will Stillwell

Jan 27, 2021, 9:22:50 AM1/27/21
to FlyingDiver, Camect User Forum, CamectArup
Go to home settings and click the i next to home name:
image.png
It will show you the version info.   And a few other things such as when it was rebooted, when services restarted, free ram and so on.
image.png

~Will

FlyingDiver

Jan 27, 2021, 9:25:17 AM1/27/21
to Camect User Forum, Will, Camect User Forum, CamectArup, FlyingDiver
Ok, found it.  yeah, all that info should be returned from the API call.

Will Stillwell

Jan 27, 2021, 11:14:27 AM1/27/21
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Not sure if this was the case before the update, or an artifact of the update last night.   I noticed performance possibly being a little off and wanted to go see if my Coral was being used.

Gives 'Not found'    in fact just  http://local.home.camect.com/debug  gives the same thing.  Yes I made sure I was logged in first.
image.png

~Will

Will Stillwell

Jan 27, 2021, 11:17:12 AM1/27/21
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum
Update.   if I go to local.home.camect and sign in, it changes the url to something like https://0e6XXXXXXed5e.l.home.camect.com

I then add the  /debug/prof/  and it works.

~Will

Will Stillwell

Jan 27, 2021, 11:18:41 AM1/27/21
to CamectArup, Camect User Forum