Disconnected since 7-14

Hals

Jul 29, 2021, 5:27:57 PM7/29/21
to Camect User Forum
Rebooted lights are blue, Activity shown on network lights, when I try to access by IP I get refused to connect and when using Home.camect.com I get  No Camect Homes are connected from your local network. Router shows it's connected

Arup Mukherjee

Jul 29, 2021, 5:32:11 PM7/29/21
to Hals, Camect User Forum
I assume you have already tried power cycling it with no change in status?

Please plug the device into an HDMI monitor, wait until 15 minutes after it has booted, and then send a snapshot of what's showing on the HDMI to sup...@camect.com

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM Hals <hsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Rebooted lights are blue, Activity shown on network lights, when I try to access by IP I get refused to connect and when using Home.camect.com I get  No Camect Homes are connected from your local network. Router shows it's connected

Hals

Jul 29, 2021, 6:00:43 PM7/29/21
to Camect User Forum, CamectArup, Camect User Forum, Hals
while I'm waiting, my firewalla reports a lot of activity both up and down to  registry-1.docker.io- production.cloudflare.docker.com- auth.docker.io- notary.docker.io-
ntp.ubuntu.com230.9KB Upload 3.5GB Download over the last 24 hrs