Setting up Coral USB

Joe Keenan

Jun 16, 2021, 5:06:11 PM6/16/21
to Camect User Forum
Does it matter which port it’s plugged in to? I used the one on the back because plugging into the side interfered with the device next to it. But I could shuffle them around if necessary.

How can I tell if it’s recognized and working? Is there something in the UI that shows it?

joe

Will Stillwell

Jun 16, 2021, 7:45:05 PM6/16/21
to Joe Keenan, Camect User Forum
Should be in one of the blue usb ports I believe.
Should be a light on the Coral TPU
Login to local.home.camect.com  If that doesn't resolve login to the local IP for your Camect.
Login is admin and the password is your normal login account with everything before the @
Then once you sign in add on and go to /debug/prof/
in the Search box type in OBJ
You should see 2 items like this
If you see this you should be good to go.

image.png
~Will