Covid-19 Antibody Test Kits - Allow Players Back On The Field!

Rapid Connect Medical Marketing

Oct 21, 2020, 1:24:20 PM10/21/20
to regsu...@calnorth.org
Alternate text

Searching for a solution to screen your players and allow them back on the field?  Need a test that’s safe, reliable, cost efficient and can show test results in 10 Minutes?

The Pandemic is a national health crisis with evolving information and new technology daily.  We at Rapid Connect Medical are providing and updating our technology to better service our communities. The demand for testing is increasing, as we hear in the media and from different medical associations like the FDA, CDC etc.

Outlined below is information about Rapid COVID-19 Testing for your review

Antibody testing that detects both IgM and IgG will identify who is contagious and who isn’t.

BENEFITS

  • Rapid Antibody COVID-19 Test
  • FDA EUA Authorized
  • CE Mark for use in the European Union
  • Antibody test assist in the detection of antibodies to determine COVID-19
  • Antibody test can determine positive or negative within 10 minutes
  • Treat positive patients and quarantine early to prevent further spread
  • The test is cost effective and can be used every day
  • This antibody test kit is intended to be administered by a medical professional

Team Pack Includes

Our 25 test kits pack includes:

  • 25 dual antibody test cassettes
  • 25 pipettes
  • Test Buffer solution

List of some schools using Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Testing

https://www.wmfe.org/antibody-test-used-in-rapid-testing-for-lake-county-teachers-students/161714

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Hamshire-Fannett-ISD-requires-coronavirus-test-15417033.php

State of Utah

https://coronavirus.utah.gov/testing-locations/

Stanford University Rapid Antibody Test

https://mv-voice.com/news/2020/04/15/stanford-made-covid-19-tests-available-for-health-care-workers-now-its-considering-wider-distribution

You can also find information here about how these test kits are covered by most insurance companies!

You can order your Team Pack of 25 test kits here that also includes FREE GROUND SHIPPING:

https://rapidconnectmedical.com/product/coronavirus-sars-cov-2-igm-igg-rapid-test-kits-25-kit-pack-1/ref/ljg2020/

We also offer Rapid Point of Care COVID-19 antigen tests. These are later flow assay tests with rapid results in 10 minutes. This test has a minimal invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal) and requires no machine to interpret the results from the test cassette.

If you or your organization is looking for rapid COVID-19 PCR Tests, we can supply that to you as well. This test is administered via nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal aspirate, and bronchoalveolar lavage. This solution uses a mobile testing machine at an additional cost. The processing time is less than 83 minutes. This test is clinically validated with high sensitivity and specificity.

Reply back with any questions you may have or to schedule a call regarding bulk order pricing.