Owen + Cal North Soccer

Owen Ginley

May 4, 2021, 11:06:12 AM5/4/21
to regsu...@calnorth.org
Hi Cal North Soccer,

Just checked out the Cal North Soccer store and since you are using one of the shopping carts we integrate with and the traffic to your site is increasing, I figured I’d reach out.

I'm with Emotive - a text message platform for eCommerce brands. Texting has a 98% open rate compared to the 20ish% over email.

Does Wednesday or Thursday work for a call to learn about a trial?

P.S. Cal North Soccer -- if there’s no interest, please lmk. I won’t ping you again.

P.S.S. We are the fastest growing SMS platform, raising over $50M in our first two years

Owen Ginley

May 6, 2021, 12:22:50 PM5/6/21
to regsu...@calnorth.org
Cal North Soccer -- any thoughts on my email below?

Let me know if you (or someone on your team…) would like to connect this week to learn more about Emotive SMS.

P.S. Here's a link to schedule some time to chat (we're giving 14 day free trials in April)