Cal North Soccer // Christian

Christian Fernandes

Feb 4, 2021, 12:17:47 PM2/4/21
to regsu...@calnorth.org
Hi Cal North Soccer

Just checked out the Cal North Soccer website and since you are on Shopify with 13k followers on social, I figured I'd reach out (we integrate with Shopify and your email platform).

I'm with Emotive - a text message platform for eCommerce brands. Texting has a 98% open rate compared to the 20ish% over email so ROI per message is 4-5x higher.

Does tomorrow work for a call to learn about our 14 day trial?

P.S. if there’s no interest, please lmk. I won’t ping you again.

Christian Fernandes

Feb 6, 2021, 12:18:46 PM2/6/21
to regsu...@calnorth.org
Cal North Soccer -- any thoughts on my email below?

Let me know if you (or someone on your team…) would like to connect this week about Emotive texing.