A Sweet Fundraiser!

Brandin Lilgert

Apr 8, 2022, 1:05:47 PM4/8/22
to anno...@bvnordic.ca
Hello BV Nordic members!
Don't be fooled by the snow, spring is here!

How do I know, you ask? The maple syrup fundraiser is back!

The 2022 Maple Syrup has finally arrived in the Bulkley Valley after a
very late sugaring season this year! Once again, this is a fundraiser
for BV Nordic Biathlon and fundraisers are important part of our
clubs' activities. The syrup is delicious in many recipes and a can of
syrup makes a tasty gift.

The price per can has stayed the same at $12.00 for a 540ml can. The
syrup we purchased is "Amber/Rich Taste" which is the same as previous
years. For more information of where the syrup comes from and the
different grades of syrup, go to:
http://www.fermeiwannafarm.com/home.html

To obtain your syrup, you can email or text to Bryan Swansburg or
Theresa DeGroot to arrange a drop off or pick up at our house. We
will then leave on our porch. We can also arrange delivery to your
porch if you live in town.

Payment may be made via e-transfer to below contacts, cheques can be
made out to BVCCSC, or cash. Thank you for supporting!
bryant...@hotmail.com
Theresa 250 847 0911
Bryan 250 847 0901