Thank you for a wonderful season!

Brandin Lilgert

Apr 1, 2023, 11:05:41 PM4/1/23
to anno...@bvnordic.ca

BVCCSC logo  - black.png
Another season is done.

Dear members of the Bulkley Valley Nordic Centre,

Due to the increasingly warm temperatures, as of April 3rd we will be closed for the season.

As the season comes to a close, I would like to take a moment to express gratitude to each and every one of you. The support from our members, volunteers, and sponsors is what keeps our club amazing.

The lodge and gate will remain open until April 11th, allowing you to empty out your lockers and look through the lost and found for that mitten you have been missing since November.

Reflecting back on this past season, we are filled with appreciation for the memories and experiences we shared together at the Nordic Centre. Recently, the loppet was a huge success with amazing conditions and over 200 racers. Additionally, last weekend at the BC Winter Games five of our own athletes and three others from Terrace, Houston, and Vanderhoof did amazingly well.

We would also like to take a moment to thank everyone who has contributed to our fundraiser so far. As you may be aware, we are currently raising funds for a new track setter. We have already received $20,000 from members and an anonymous local donor, and an additional $4,000 from Cross Country BC. $24k is a great start on that fund!

We wish everyone a great spring and summer and look forward to seeing you all during the 2023/24 season!

-Your BVCCSC.

image.png

Donat

image.png