AGM Update

BV XC Ski Club

Oct 15, 2021, 11:13:53 PM10/15/21
to BV XC Ski Club
Hello Bulkley Valley Cross Country Ski Club members and friends. As you are likely already aware of, there are new COVID-19 restrictions for our region that affect our plans to hold our AGM on Sunday.
Given that we are holding the AGM outdoors and do not expect more than 100 people to attend, we will proceed with our existing plan to hold the AGM at 2 p.m. Sunday October 17 at the Bulkley Valley Nordic Centre.
To comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions we will require all attendees to:
  • Wear a mask, and
  • Present their BC Vaccine Card showing they are fully vaccinated.
We will follow our COVID-19 safety plan from last winter, the important parts being:
  • Stay home if sick
  • Maintain 2m distancing

The weather for Sunday looks like it will be clear but cool, so dress warmly. Bring a chair if you’d like to sit during the meeting. We will endeavour to keep the meeting as short as possible.

The agenda, director reports, and financial statements for the  upcoming AGM, as well as past ones, are available on our website and linked to directly below for your convenience:

We will not have paper copies of these documents available at the meeting, and we also will not have a way to present the documents, so please print them out at home and bring them to the meeting if you’d like to consult them.

We are still looking for two new board members to fill vacancies in the roles of communications and grants & sponsorships for the upcoming season. Our Director Responsibilities and Key Positions document provides an overview of these positions.

A reminder that registration for our membership, season passes, and skill development programs is now open, https://bvnordic.ca/registration/

See you Sunday!