Busy Nordic Centre Sunday January 2

BV XC Ski Club

Jan 1, 2022, 10:58:56 PM1/1/22
to BV XC Ski Club
We are hosting the Teck Northern Cup #2/BC Winter Games Zone 7 trials tomorrow, Sunday January 2nd. The Nordic Centre stadium, northern lights, perimeter trail, and hilltop loop will be very busy from around 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Course maps are available on the event page. The race is an interval start classic technique race and the first racer starts at noon.

This is an outside event and is permitted under the current provincial COVID-19 restrictions as described by our provincial sport organization, Cross Country BC, and by ViaSport. Click here for our event's COVID-19 safety plan.

The wax hut will not be available to the public during the duration of the event as it is being used as the race office. The lodge and washrooms will be open to the public during the race. Event participants are discouraged from using the lodge as much as possible.