Quick 2 question survey

BV XC Ski Club

Apr 6, 2024, 7:59:50 PMApr 6
to BV XC Ski Club

Greetings.

The ski season is over and your thoughts are no doubt turning to summer activities.  Before you head off and forget about skiing for a while, we have a very quick 2-question survey that we would appreciate if you completed.  These questions are for everyone who skis on Pooch Paradise or Wild Dog, two of the dog trails – whether you ski with a dog or not.

Background:  At present, the dog trails are one-way for everyone who skis with a dog; people without dogs can ski in either direction.  We have heard differing opinions about whether to continue with this pattern or to require all skiers, with or without dogs, to ski in the same direction on these trails.  However, we really don’t have a good idea about how prevalent the various opinions are among our members.  Thus, this survey.

We are not considering changing the skiing pattern on Hound Heaven.

Link to Survey: (click on the blue link below and then on the link that pops up and it will take you to the survey)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDAc7POXcpAk5SGlbANzrSg1RsYEQ30H0rfxlFHzonblG6Yg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank-you for your time.