Balticon Covid Update

Dale Arnold

May 29, 2022, 1:59:14 PM5/29/22
to info

COVID UPDATE

We wanted to let you know we’ve had one reported case.

Case A:

- Received positive test results on Sunday 29 May 9:40 am

- They are symptomatic

- They are fully vaccinated and remained masked

- They staffed the Discon Follow-Up Post-Con Fan Table

- They are staying off-site

- They did not attend other events

- Close family members are still testing negative

Please remember to wear your masks at all times. If you suspect you are symptomatic, we have rapid test kits we can deliver to your room. Please email co...@balticon.org to make arrangements or visit Program Ops (opposite the Guilford room on the 5th floor).

Stay safe.

- The Balticon Covid Committee