June reporting

1 view

Jeanine Swick

Jun 14, 2024, 8:26:03 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to ICG Board Online Meeting
I guess folks have gone on vacation, only 3 chapters reported this month.

Jeanine
June reporting.pdf

Leslie Johnston

Jun 14, 2024, 8:37:30 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to mee...@board.costume.org
Lisa Ashton definitely reported for the Miss Lizzy's SIG  via email in June, and every month this year.

Leslie

--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---
<June reporting.pdf>

Jeanine Swick

Jun 14, 2024, 10:27:01 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to mee...@board.costume.org
Sorry that I missed that post.

Jeanine

Patrick J OConnor

Jun 14, 2024, 11:00:19 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to 'Jeanine Swick' via ICG Board Online Meeting
No changes in the membership of the CCG to report. Treasurer Sue Finkle usually sends this, but I know they were traveling earlier this month. I'll remind Sue at our meething this Saturday.

Cheers!

Patrick O'Connor

Randall Whitlock

Jun 14, 2024, 11:12:12 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to 'Jeanine Swick' via ICG Board Online Meeting
I've definitely seen more check-ins than that on the discussion group. Is there something going on with the google docs form?

Randall
SWCG

Patrick J OConnor

Jun 14, 2024, 1:47:14 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to 'Randall Whitlock' via ICG Board Online Meeting
Jeanine,

Is this about representastives checking in for the month, or the membership report?

Patrick

Jeanine Swick

Jun 14, 2024, 2:29:06 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to ICG Board Online Meeting
Membership reporting, it is required monthly. See Standing Rule 7.

Jeanine

Jamie Schoonover

Jun 14, 2024, 3:05:29 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to mee...@board.costume.org
I want to apologize, I think that I might miss remember checking in, which is unfortunately not surprising for me. There are no changes for Maryland Costumers & Cosplayers.

Jamie Peddicord
Sent from my iPhone

vwarr...@aol.com

Jun 14, 2024, 4:20:45 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to 'Jeanine Swick' via ICG Board Online Meeting
reported via email to the board meeting since I spaced on the new method.
Del val
Vicki Warren

On Friday, June 14, 2024 at 08:26:04 AM EDT, 'Jeanine Swick' via ICG Board Online Meeting <mee...@board.costume.org> wrote:
I guess folks have gone on vacation, only 3 chapters reported this month.

Jeanine

Philip Gust

Jun 14, 2024, 5:13:57 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to mee...@board.costume.org

Hi Jeanine,

You're talking about the reports that all chapters are required to send you each month to let you know about new, renewed, updated, or expired members, or confirmation of no changes that month, right?

Those are distinct from the monthly checkins that ICG officers and chapter board reps are required to make for the purposes of determining a quorum for the online board meeting. Those are done through the form and/or emails to the board discussion list,

On 6/14/24 5:25 AM, 'Jeanine Swick' via ICG Board Online Meeting wrote:
I guess folks have gone on vacation, only 3 chapters reported this month.

Jeanine
--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Byron Connell

Jun 14, 2024, 7:10:24 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to ICG Board of Directors, Tina Connell, Richard Fine, Debi Chowdhury, Abigail Welsher
On behalf of the New Jersey-New York Costumers’ Guild, Inc., please accept our apology. There has been no change in our membership since the May report.

Byron

Jeanine Swick

Jun 14, 2024, 7:12:59 PM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to ICG Board Online Meeting, Tina Connell, Richard Fine, Debi Chowdhury, Abigail Welsher
Thank you to all who are sending in their reports. Better late than never.

Jeanine