Checking in for June

Kevin Roche

May 31, 2024, 10:18:00 PMMay 31
to mee...@board.costume.org
Don’t forget the new form!

Andy and I are up in Santa Rosa to work the rodeo booth at Sonoma Gay Pride

Judy Mitchell

May 31, 2024, 10:40:57 PMMay 31
to BoD-ICG
Northern Lights present and accounted for! Even on the new form.

   -Judy Mitchell

Lisa Ashton

Jun 1, 2024, 8:34:50 AMJun 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
Lisa Ashton for Miss Lizzy's Traveling Historical Fashion Show. No changes in officers or members at this time.

--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Lisa Hunt

Jun 1, 2024, 11:13:53 AMJun 1
to mee...@board.costume.org

Lisa Hunt, Northern Lights alternate, doing the social checkin, after I did the form. Boy, June 1st is a glorious day here! Blue skies forever! Lots of vintage cars on the highway, especially convertibles. I keep expecting to hear Beach Boys floating by :-)

On 5/31/24 10:40 PM, Judy Mitchell wrote:
Northern Lights present and accounted for! Even on the new form.

   -Judy Mitchell

Jun 1, 2024, 12:55:00 PMJun 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
I knew there was a form for this!
Henry Osier
President
ACG

--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Patrick J OConnor

Jun 1, 2024, 12:59:30 PMJun 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
Kevin,

Happy June, Caoimhin (you do know that's how your name is spelled in Irish, right?) hope the weather behaves for the event!

Pat O'Connor from Chicago 60646

Jamie Schoonover

Jun 1, 2024, 8:34:42 PMJun 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
Jamie Peddicord checking in with no charges for Maryland Costumers & Cosplayers
Sent from my iPhone

Byron Connell

Jun 1, 2024, 8:45:33 PMJun 1
to ICG Board of Directors
Glad to learn that there have been no charges!

Byron

Martha Eby

Jun 4, 2024, 12:17:25 PMJun 4
to mee...@board.costume.org