Chatty checkin

Kevin Roche

May 1, 2024, 6:20:50 PMMay 1
to ICG Board Online Meeting
Your president is getting ready to run a half marathon on The Avenue of the Giants this Sunday. Have to figure out which of my rainbow running togs to wear!

Kevin

Jennifer Skwarski

May 1, 2024, 7:39:58 PMMay 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
Cheers to you, Kevin. I never did like running.

Jennifer Skwarski
International Costumers' Guild
Silicone Web Chapter President

--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Byron Connell

May 1, 2024, 8:08:38 PMMay 1
to ICG Board of Directors
Good luck, Kevin, and have fun!

Byron

On May 1, 2024, at 6:20 PM, Kevin Roche <kpr...@siweb.costume.org> wrote:

Your president is getting ready to run a half marathon on The Avenue of the Giants this Sunday. Have to figure out which of my rainbow running togs to wear!

Kevin

ickydetails

May 1, 2024, 9:33:08 PMMay 1
to mee...@board.costume.org
Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy

Patrick OConnor

May 2, 2024, 9:42:51 PMMay 2
to mee...@board.costume.org
Go get 'em.  But if you see Prince Harry running, don't try to catch him. He's the Ginger bread man.

Anne Davenport

May 5, 2024, 10:21:12 PMMay 5
to ICG Board Online Meeting, 4147l...@gmail.com
Running?  Do have a good time!

Me .... I'm looking at a big pile of boxes that need to be shipped to my sister in Oregon, but a last few that still need to be packed.