Communication: Looking for Pres and V. Pres, Kevin and Leslie

Anne Davenport

Jun 2, 2024, 9:02:16 PMJun 2
to ICG Board Online Meeting
Hi there,

I haven't heard back from my e-mails, so I'll post here:

Can the ICG Documents Review Committee Group please have some drive space assigned to it for folders and files? It would make things so much easier with sharing drafts and stuff.

10 Mbytes should be more than enough -- we'd have to go through hundreds of drafts to use all that up and we're not planning on any pictures.

I posted some draft ideas for the Documents, but I had to upload it to my drive space and then manually share it to other committee members so they could see the files.  A shared folder/file space would make that sharing automatic.  Could Kevin -- or Kevin's husband -- please set that up?

I see Google Drive Folders when I go to ICG Board Meeting Group:

But I do not see any Drive folders for ICG Documents review committee:

The shared space would allow so much easier sharing of drafts and things.

Anne D.

Kevin Roche

Jun 2, 2024, 10:00:17 PMJun 2
to mee...@board.costume.org
There is an entire Governing Documents Review Shared Drive, and all members of the docs review Google group should have access to it.

--
ICG Board of Directors Online Meeting
To post via email, send a message to mee...@board.costume.org

To access as a webforum, visit https://groups.google.com/u/6/a/board.costume.org/g/meeting
(You will need to need to log in with your subscribed account)
---

Anne Davenport

Jun 2, 2024, 10:11:15 PMJun 2
to ICG Board Online Meeting, kpr...@siweb.costume.org
That's wonderful to hear.  But I'm still at a loss.  How do I get to the Governing Documents Review Shared Drive?

I see a link to Google Drive Folders when I go to ICG Board Meeting Group at the top:

But I do not any links to any Drive folders for ICG Documents review committee:

I've tried all the other ilnks and things on the page, and none of them take me to a shared space for folders/files where I can upload/download things.

Leslie Johnston

Jun 2, 2024, 11:39:34 PMJun 2
to mee...@board.costume.org, kpr...@siweb.costume.org
Anne,

I shared the links to the working documents in the Google Drive several weeks ago:
But if you're looking for the Google Drive folder, when you're in ICG Google Drive, look at the menu on the left and click on the link to Shared Drives. You'll see a shared folder named "Governing Docs Review." I see your account as having access.

Leslie

Judy Mitchell

Jun 3, 2024, 12:15:23 AMJun 3
to mee...@board.costume.org
Leslie, am I on the review committee? I haven't seen anything.
    -Judy Mitchell

Anne Davenport

Jun 3, 2024, 11:20:27 PMJun 3
to ICG Board Online Meeting, judy...@oldwaylane.net
Judy,

I'll bow to Leslie's answer, but the list of names I have for the committee is:

Anne Davenport
Leslie Johnston
Betsy Marks
Carole Parker
Kevin Roche
Jeanine Swick

Anne D.

Anne Davenport

Jun 3, 2024, 11:46:16 PMJun 3
to ICG Board Online Meeting, lesliel...@gmail.com, kpr...@siweb.costume.org
Leslie,

Thanks for the help.  Just a matter of pushing the right google-workspace button.

-- log into google account that has access to the Documents Review Committee Group
-- go to the Drive app in the 9-square app 'waffle'
-- go to 'Shared Drives' on the left hand side.
-- that shows the link to any shared drives with that google account, including for the 'Doc Review Committee'.

Now I haven't found the upload button that I'm looking for, but one thing at a time.

Anne D.

Leslie Johnston

Jun 4, 2024, 1:32:56 PMJun 4
to mee...@board.costume.org, judy...@oldwaylane.net
Anne is correct.  I'll double check to ensure you're on the list.

Leslie

Judy Mitchell

Jun 4, 2024, 7:49:22 PMJun 4
to Leslie Johnston, BoD-ICG
Thank you! (We had spoken at the annual meeting about it)
    -Judy