Change the key assignment in the WunderLinq settings

Dirk Hinrichs

Jul 5, 2022, 3:49:12 AM7/5/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Bike: BMW S1000XR 2016
Smartphone: Huawei Mate20Pro
Wunderlinq: latest firmware

Hello,
I wanted to change the key assignment in the WunderLinq settings as a test. After changing the assignment, saving and removing the device from the cradle as requested, the old assignment is there again. What am I doing wrong?
Greeting Dirk

Junichi Kawaura

Jul 28, 2022, 11:55:07 PM7/28/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Dirk Hinrichs
Hi,
I am new to this form.

Same thing happens on my WunderLINQ and App.

Step to reproduce:

1) Change any key assign, e.g. "17" to "10" for Long Press Sensitivity, and hit "SAVE SETTINGS" button.

2) Remove the device from the nav cradle, wait thirty seconds, and remount.

3) Launch App and open hardware conf screen. Old assignment, e.g. value "17", still remain.

4) The button on screen bottom is "SAVE SETTINGS". This should be reverted to "DEFAULT MODE" after saving conf.

5) Reset to default button (cycle icon) do nothing, only silent transition to digital grid screen.

6) Clear app cache and data, uninstal, then re-install app, then the screen bottom button on hardware conf screen is "DEFAUT MODE" now, but the old assignment value still remain.

Thanks in advance.
---
WunderLINQ FW v2.1
WunderLINQ App v2.22, v2.33, 2.34 (same symptom on all version)
OPPO Reno 5 A (ColorOS12 = Android v12)
BMW Motorrad R1200R LC (K53)

2022年7月5日火曜日 16:49:12 UTC+9 Dirk Hinrichs: