How long does the unit last?

Marcin Gosz

Apr 26, 2023, 9:34:12 AM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hey. I am interested in this product. I am wondering how long are you using it so far? Any problems, issues?

Thanks in advance!

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Apr 26, 2023, 12:05:40 PM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Marcin Gosz
Who do you want to address here now?

Marcin Gosz

Apr 26, 2023, 12:12:45 PM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Marcin Gosz
To anyone that has the unit and want to share their experience.

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Apr 26, 2023, 12:18:42 PM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Marcin Gosz, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
WunderLINQ works great. You should try to ask your questions more precisely. General info you can find otherwise also on the WunderLINQ page.

You can find my impressions otherwise below: https://hobbyfahrer.de/wunderlinq

Marcin Gosz

Apr 26, 2023, 12:21:10 PM4/26/23
to TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
What I meant was reliability. So for example:

Has your unit died?
Was it still under warranty?
If it functions perfectly, how old it is.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Apr 26, 2023, 12:46:39 PM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Marcin Gosz, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Has your device died? No
Was it still under warranty? it would have been but I had no defects
If it works perfectly, how old it is. 22 months

Marcin Gosz

Apr 26, 2023, 12:51:36 PM4/26/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Marcin Gosz, WunderLINQ Users Group
Great, thanks for your input.