USB port not working

NJMike

Jul 20, 2022, 2:44:09 PM7/20/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I decided to try to charge a headset from the USB port, but it doesn't seem to power up. The rest of the unit is functional. I tried the cable/headset combo on another port on the bike and it worked perfectly.

I tried power cycling the unit. No effect. I tried removing the unit from BT, rebooting phone and and unit then starting from scratch. Only once I got the unit to charge my Sena, but never again, so I am guessing software may be at play.

I tried to reset the app/hardware settings from the phone and also tried to turn the USB port off and 'on with engine'...so far I'm out of ideas. Anyone?

Unit Firmware 2.1
App Version 2.0.9
iPhone 13 Pro IOS 15.5