Navigation - Google switching off

kent window films

Dec 2, 2021, 1:08:45 PM12/2/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Having taken the plunge to go this route, so far so good, however apart from Navigation.

If I go onto Maps (S21 Ultra) set destination etc, then swap to Wunderlinq app, the maps shuts off and no longer get voice updates.

Is there a way to use navigation voice prompts and have the Wunderlinq dashboard showing?

Support

Dec 3, 2021, 10:07:48 AM12/3/21
to kent window films, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Kent,

Are you talking about Google Maps?  Google Maps has always continued voice guidance in the background for me.

Thanks,
Keith

kent window films

Dec 3, 2021, 10:15:38 AM12/3/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Keith,

Yes, but thanks for letting me know it should work. Then this must be down to something my end with the phone and settings. Not sure if it is because i have 3 items connected (watch, Cardo and wunderlinq but i will go and play with settings, thank you for the response.

Stuart

WunderLINQ Support

Dec 3, 2021, 10:22:02 AM12/3/21
to WunderLINQ Support, kent window films, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Kent,

Do you still receive the visual Maps turn notifications?  Maybe Google Maps is not permitted to run in the background?