Why does the support not respond?

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Jun 5, 2023, 3:29:00 AM6/5/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi WunderLINQ,

about my homepage, on which I report very positively about WunderLINQ, reach me again and again messages that the WunderLINQ support does not react and whether I can help. Also in other forums about a bad to missing reaction is reported.

Therefore times directly the question, what is going on at WunderLINQ.

Are there problems or why is not reacted according to other customers or very slow?

Greetings from Hamburg

Thorsten

Support

Jun 5, 2023, 10:11:29 AM6/5/23
to TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

Is this through sup...@blackboxembedded.com or our web request form?  We've heard similar things from people who try to get support over social media or through a reseller who doesn't respond. I have just started using a tool to help us better to respond to Social Media requests, and if there are issues with a reseller responding we would like to know.

As always the best/quickest way to get support is through sup...@blackboxembedded.com, with all the specifics you can think of like device and bike make/model/year.

Thanks for your support.
Keith

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Aug 18, 2023, 3:23:35 AM8/18/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Hello WunderLINQ,

I am now really very puzzled why there is no response to emails or support entries.

There seems to be a not insignificant problem with the WL product but the issue is sat out in which simply no longer answered. I am not the only one with the problem of WL losing contact with the machine.

I reported the problem weeks ago and now I have to go on vacation with this defective product and get angry with WunderLINQ every day.

The behavior of WunderLINQ disappoints me very much, although I have always been very positive about this product.

This is changing a lot.

.