Problem with the size of the icons after the update.

Frank Schurig

Sep 16, 2022, 3:10:34 AM9/16/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group

I have updated the wunderlin app on my Android device from version 2.22 to 2.35. After the update, the icons or tiles on the homescreen are way too big and huge (see screenshot from my smartphone attached). This was definitely better before and you still saw the blue "jagged ring or Q". Is there any way to change the size of the icons? I find the current display very unattractive! Does anyone else have this problem?

 https://ibb.co/ZKrx4dt

Many greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Frank Schurig

Sep 23, 2022, 6:21:30 AM9/23/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Frank Schurig
Is there any support for wunderlinq here at all? Nothing has changed with the new update to version 2.36. The problem still exists.