Speed settings

M931a2

May 10, 2021, 10:32:29 PM5/10/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I have mostly used the default speed option of the bike as I feel the GPS one reacts to slow to sudden movements. The other day I tried the “rear wheel” option and got 07mph no matter what speed I was going. It did change a bit but not much. Strangely the grid lay out was correct just the new TFT display was affected
Latest FW and beta app installed in an iPhone XR

Mark

Support

May 12, 2021, 10:18:21 AM5/12/21
to M931a2, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Mark,

What model/year bike do you have?  Could you enable debug logging, go for a short ride then send me the logs from the app?

Thanks,
Keith

Peter JUVAN

Jun 15, 2021, 7:58:46 AM6/15/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, M931a2
i also have this problem.

I have 3 speeds:
-GPS 100 km/h
-BIKE speed 105k/h
-WHEEL speed 119 km/h

Wheel speed is lying for at least 10% or more.

BMW R1200GS LC K50 year 2015 triple black