Home address and gas stations

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

May 7, 2023, 2:06:51 PM5/7/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hello,

wunderLINQ offers the possibility to enter a home address and an option to navigate to the nearest gas station when the tank is empty.

With which navigation app does this currently work at all?

BR
Thorsten

Support

May 11, 2023, 2:22:01 PM5/11/23
to TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Thorsten,

This is limited to Google Maps and maybe a couple of others.  I will revisit each app to see if there is an option now for this and will create a list.

Keith

Richard Ruskin

May 13, 2023, 10:42:54 AM5/13/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
It would be nice if I can get support to respond to my emails and questions here

I guess I’m just gonna return my product

Sorry to hijack your thread