Re: [WunderLINQ Users] iPhone & Quad Lock Mount

Support

Dec 13, 2021, 4:30:12 PM12/13/21
to Finners, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Finners

That is all you should need.  We found that tapered M4-0.7 x 8mm screws work well.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 7:24 AM Finners <finne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I want to use my iPhone 11 with the Wunderlinq but want to prevent damage to the camera, therefore would need to use the Quad Lock vibration dampener.
I presume all I need is the Quad Lock flat rectangle base and some screws?
I already own the Quad Lock iPhone case, vibration dampener and lever mount.
thanks :-)

Finners

Dec 17, 2021, 1:42:40 PM12/17/21
to Support, WunderLINQ Users Group