Split screen mode

Ross James

May 29, 2023, 2:50:54 PM5/29/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Where has the Split Screen mode gone on the Android app ?

When touring Spain last year I really appreciated the ability to split the screen on on my Samsung Android tablet, being able to view and control both my music and TomTom Go navigation app simultaneously. On my recent trip to Portugal I was disappointed to find that this feature has disappeared.

Has it been removed from the app or relocated within the menu?

Support

May 30, 2023, 9:12:51 AM5/30/23
to Ross James, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Ross,

Unfortunately, Google has removed the ability for an app to launch Split Screen Mode.  If they ever add it back I will ass support back as well.

Sorry,
Keith

G. V.

Jun 28, 2023, 4:32:39 PM6/28/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Ross James
Hi, I fear the split screen mode is also not available for IOS? Correct? Brgds - Gerd

WunderLINQ Support

Jul 3, 2023, 3:58:47 PM7/3/23
to WunderLINQ Support, G. V., Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Ross James
Hi,

This is the first request for it, I believe it's only available for iPadOS?  I've logged the request to remind me to look into it later.

Thanks,
Keith