What now? R1250RS Compatibility?

Jim Stinnett

Jul 20, 2022, 4:04:02 PM7/20/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I have a WunderlinQ that I used quite successfully with my 2018 R1200R.  The wheel worked as intended and all the Data Fields  linked up and displayed data without issue.

I have moved to a 2022 R1250RS,  unfortunately my WunderlinQ has gone kaput. Specifically the indicator light is solid green/blue and the bluetooth is not broadcasting a signal at all. (sigh)
I have tried all the basic troubleshooting methods but it's basically non-functioning.

After looking at the Compatibilty Chart here for the K54 (R1250RS)  https://blackboxembedded.com/pages/wunderlinq-compatiblity

..it looks like there isn't any reason to get a replacement. The WunderlinQ apparently only will display "Current Consumption" and "Trip 1 and Trip 2"

Are there any other R1250RS owners on this board that are using the WunderlinQ? If so , does your unit display all the data points? Or is it just those 3?

Thanks in advance.

NJMike

Jul 20, 2022, 11:11:01 PM7/20/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Jim Stinnett
I have an R1250R, but it shouldn't matter. The GPS prep cradle is designed to pair with the Garmin Nav VI regardless of bike/model, so the WunderlinQ should work just fine. If the 1250RS is a new machine maybe the dealer didn't plug the GPS prep cradle into the bike?

Jim Stinnett

Jul 21, 2022, 12:03:54 AM7/21/22
to NJMike, WunderLINQ Users Group
The GPS cradle is OK, the USB power etc all OK. The WunderlinQ lights up, but it's Bluetooth is kaput.

Jim Stinnett

edward gong

Aug 2, 2022, 9:43:56 PM8/2/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Jim Stinnett, WunderLINQ Users Group, NJMike
I have a 2022 R1250RS, has been using the wunderlinq since Day 1 (January). No problem at all.

Jim Stinnett

Aug 6, 2022, 2:23:49 PM8/6/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Users Group
All sorted out, thanks to Kieth. Cheerio!