How can I end Waze

TiBi46

Jun 4, 2023, 11:10:10 AM6/4/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hello,

I'm a new user of Wundelink with : App : 2.57 Firmware : 2.1 Running on MI 11 LT (Android French).

I have defined Waze as my favorite GPS.
But once Waze is started I cant stop it or go to another function of wundelinq (set volume or show dashboard).

Any hint ?

TB

Support

Jun 5, 2023, 10:00:20 AM6/5/23
to TiBi46, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi TB,

Not all apps currently have the ability for us to go back to the WunderLINQ.  We have been working with app developers to add this support, you can find a list of apps that do have this ability here.  Keep an eye on our news we have more in the pipeline that we will announce when ready!

Thanks,
Keith