Navigation Apps Integration

Thomas Balmer

Aug 11, 2021, 3:24:21 AM8/11/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi
I just got my WunderLINQ and I'm looking forward to use it. Two questions concerning app intergrations so far:
1. Navigation app: The list of apps shows just these apps, which already work with wunderlinq? There is no recognition of the installed navigation apps? I'm using MRA Navigation because of the integration of the well working planning app MyRoute. In order to get MRA Navigation integrated, I have - often mentioned - to contact MyRoute to ask for support?
2. Music: Is there any way to use the Vox Player?

Thanks für informations.
Best regards
Tom

Support

Aug 12, 2021, 2:10:16 PM8/12/21
to Thomas Balmer, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Thomas,

Could you send me the link MRA Navigation?  I can see what is possible now and request to work with them.  We always recommend customers reach out to their favorite Nav App developer and request WunderLINQ support.

Are you on Android or iOS?  I had never heard of Vox Player, I will see what is possible and reach out to them as well.

Thanks,
Keith