How to exit mapping software?

Finners

Feb 24, 2022, 5:18:29 AM2/24/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I am still getting used to the Wunderlinq device/software and cant workout how to get back to the Home screen (Quick tasks) page after using mapping software.

For example I often use the CoPilot app for my sat nav and have managed to configure the Wunderlinq software to use that particular app but I cant figure out how to go back.

Is this possible?

Finners

Feb 24, 2022, 5:24:11 AM2/24/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Finners
To add, I am using an iPhone.

Support

Mar 9, 2022, 12:06:33 AM3/9/22
to Finners, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Finners,

Due to iOS limitations, this ability must be added to an app.  Here is a list of apps that have added enhanced WunderLINQ support.  These apps allow going back and forth between apps.  More coming soon...

Thanks,
Keith

Finners

Mar 15, 2022, 5:20:47 PM3/15/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Finners
Thanks Keith.
I'm really liking the Wunderlinq device but still getting used to it.
I will take a look at the list of apps.
Cheers