Nav mount cover

Ken Gillett

Mar 10, 2022, 1:27:27 PM3/10/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Just getting set up with WunderLINQ and QuadLock etc and I cannot help but notice that with the WLQ in place, the Left Hand part (approx. 1 third) of the Nav Prep base is exposed as the WLQ is a lot smaller than BMW's full SatNav. I realise that once my quite large iPhone is mounted, that gap is not really visible, but once the iPhone is off, it looks unfinished.

Has anyone made some sort of cover to fit in that gap? I thought the original cover as supplied with the bike could be cut down, but I've not really looked into that yet.

Any suggestions as to how best to achieve this?

Ken Gillett

Mar 29, 2022, 8:09:51 AM3/29/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Ken Gillett
A bit of flat plastic and some velcro and all is neat and tidy.