Control volume

Antonio Roma

Jul 27, 2021, 1:43:46 AM7/27/21
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I was one of the first buyers of Wunderlinq and I appreciate the continuous evolution of the product. I would like to know if it will soon be possible to control the volume of media and telephone, via a wheel.

Geoff Murray

Mar 2, 2022, 4:08:26 AM3/2/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Antonio Roma
You can...

Dez Mitchell

May 31, 2022, 5:02:26 PM5/31/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Geoff Murray, Antonio Roma
care to enlighten us?

Support

May 31, 2022, 5:08:10 PM5/31/22
to Dez Mitchell, WunderLINQ Users Group, Geoff Murray, Antonio Roma
Hi Dez,

There is a Quick Task screen you can add to allow volume adjustment.

Thanks

Lukasz Slomka

Jun 17, 2022, 6:36:57 AM6/17/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Geoff Murray, Antonio Roma, Dez Mitchell
Hi,

as a feature request, could this become an additional separate screen? Would be much easier to navigate and quicker to adjust.

Lukasz