Re: [WunderLINQ Users] WunderLINQ not working with handle bar wheel

Support

Dec 13, 2021, 3:59:42 PM12/13/21
to Roy Fox, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Roy,

I would try the following steps:
  1. Forget the WunderLINQ pairing under the Android Bluetooth Settings
  2. Reboot the Android device
  3. Pair the WunderLINQ under the Android Bluetooth Settings
  4. Launch the WunderLINQ app and test
If that doesn't work I would try to perform a "Network Reset" next.  Reach out to sup...@blackboxembedded.com if you are not able to make it work.

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 8:35 PM Roy Fox <r...@fxdevelopments.com.au> wrote:
Hello,
I recently bought the WunderLinq and set it up on my bike (2018 S1000XR) with my Galaxy S20+, everything worked perfectly. I've upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S21 Ultra and now the handle bar wheel doesn't control the app.The phone receives the data from the bike and I can control the app with the touch screen but nor response from the wheel. I rebooted the phone, uninstalled and re installed the app but still no response from the wheel. When I reconnect my S20+, everhthing works fine. As far as I can tell I have the same settings on both phones.
Roy.