Default screen WunderLinq app

Max Kulbida

Dec 13, 2022, 2:05:50 AM12/13/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
To preface the obvious question: I'm using the WunderLinq with an iPhone. I've configured the "full keyboard access" so when I long press "cancel  turn signal" button it opens my garage door, which is perfect when I'm coming home and it works perfectly within the Wonderlinq app when it's in the "dashboard" mode. It opens and closes my garage and also lets me using the Wonderlinq app if I wish (scroll through the tabs, change info, play music etc). However, when I use the "long press cancel turn signal" in the "data grid" screen the shortcut "open the garage door" still works, but I lose the ability to navigate the Wonderlinq app. In the "dashboard" mode, the full keyboard access toggles off after running my shortcut, but in the "data grid" mode it stays on and I can't switch it off anymore, so I get stuck with the "data grid" screen and can't do anything there.

Is it possible to fix the problem, so in the "data grid" I will have the same behaviour: working shortcut and working app. Or, as an alternative, is it possible to choose what screen is up when I turn the app on? So I could choose to start with the "dashboard" screen, instead of the "data grid" by default?